Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Humor

As I settled in to read my daughter "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" last week (so classic), we found that I had tucked this drawing into it's pages. I have no idea how old I was when I drew it, I'm sure I was probably in elementary school.... I used to love drawing ladies in pretty dresses when I was a kid. Too funny. I also made up my own checks and would try to pay for dinner when we'd go out to Mr. Steak. My daughter colored this herself and is quite proud of it. I think she did a fine job! My glass is half-full right now, with a bit of luck, it might just spill over.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you drew this years ago and now your daughter colored it. Full circle, right? So neat....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you as well! So proud of you, by the way.

Nina Crittenden said...

Christina- you are wonderful! That means the world to me! Thank you!

Amy Vasterling said...

Love it!

Nina Crittenden said...

Thank you, Amy! You are awesome!

Shawn McCann said...

This is great!

Nina Crittenden said...

Many thanks, Shawn! Do you have any drawings you could post from when you were a kid?