Thursday, October 9, 2008

Three Swans

Here is one of the paintings I have in Owatonna right now, I realized that I hadn't blogged it yet! My storyboard thumbnails have all been approved (yay!), so I have begun sketching. Got to show my Aunt Sandie everything this morning and she seemed to like it so far. My kids are excited for the book to be done so they can each have their very own copy. I was lucky enough to have a Collaborative Studio Day on Saturday with Christina, and it was so great! She gave me all sorts of invaluable tips and advice, like she always does... she is wonderful! Christina's new book, The Wishing Tree, just came out. It is a sweet story and her illustrations are amazing. Well, time to get some drawing in. The Fall Conference is almost here- how exciting!!!

No comments: