Friday, April 24, 2009

Knight Time

I finally finished pages 14 & 15 last night! There were a lot of horses! This is from pages 12 & 13, and I realized that I had forgotten to post something from that painting. This is from a photo, the colors look better in person. Another week has flown by. Hopefully I will be able to relax with the fam and get some drawing and painting in ( I would love to finish another illustration by the end of the weekend). Hope everyone has a groovy weekend! Oh, poll results: most seemed to think that Mr. Owl was off his nut, and that 3 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop is not entirely accurate. Wise old owl.....


2 comments:

Sharon Wagner said...

The sneak peaks just keep getting bigger. So lucky for us!

aimee said...

keep galloping along (couldn't resist the pun)... you're moving so swiftly through these paintings! wow!