Sunday, November 22, 2009

Food Rave

This is a new little bit of art I designed for Food-Rave, a place where you can go to find delicious recipes collected from all over the web. All the recipes link back to the original cooking blogs and their original authors. I found a great recipe for a baked chicken and rice dish that I am eager to try... In other news, you can find me on twitter now. My friend, Alicia, signed up and talked me into it. It is actually kind of a fun way to see what people are up to, publishing-related or not. For a stay-at-home-mom like myself, it is also a really nice way to feel like I am still connected to the outside world. Chirp, chirp!
p.s. Look and see what Christina, Shawn, Boni, and Elvis Poultry are up to!

4 comments:

Sharon Wagner said...

I'm not familar with Food Rave. But I'm a foodie, so Hip Hip Hooray for food! That goes double for chocolate.

JenBreeze said...

How great does that look on the header of their Food Rave blog?! WTG!

Nina Seven N7 said...

great work, nina. it was good to hear from you, thanks for the note.

aimee said...

it looks super! great job and thanks for the link - i am hopeless with food and need all the help i can get!