Friday, July 22, 2011

IF: Perennial

The topic for Illustration Friday this week is "Perennial." Here is an illo full of perennial favorites: giant ferns, geraniums, gladiolus, gerbera daisies, gloriosa daisies, gaillardias, giant alliums, and a couple golden guernsey goats. Gee, that's a lot of "G's."
[Note: not all plants shown are perennials, there are a couple annuals in there... ]

In other news: I am almost done with the illustrations for my current project. I'll be able to share more about it when the book comes out- yay! Have a groovy weekend, everyone!!!

8 comments:

Kelly Light said...

so cute! -i don't have a goat- just a golden who digs up my flowers!

Connie said...

What a joyous little illustration! Love it.

Kayleen West - Children Author/Illustrator said...

Kids will do anything for their pets hey? I did a similar idea. It was a fun them this week.

Alicia Padrón said...

This is so cute Nina!! Love it. I really like how composition too and how the mom is in first plane. :oD

ps word verification: essess LOL
You think if I type "sssssss" would count? ;o)

Indigene said...

Wonderfully cute! :)

Nina Crittenden said...

Thank you all so very much for your kind words!

Laurie A. Conley said...

That is one happy goat. And he's too cute to yell at!

caela said...

This is really cute I love your style :D