Thursday, January 25, 2018

My Motto for 2018

I woke up one morning in this new year with a very concrete thought in my mind:

Respect Your Creativity. Give it the Time it Deserves.

Isn’t that nice? 

This year I am making more time for myself to do the things that fill me up: sketching, knitting, walking, inking, reading, painting, baking, writing, gardening, thinking…

My hope is that giving myself more time to be creative will result in many good things including, but not limited to, brand-new ideas and new ways of looking at old ideas.

2018 is the year I debut as author and illustrator, the year I am going to finish the scarf I started knitting last July, and the year I am going to truly give my creativity the time it deserves.

p.s. This post was also shared over at the Epic18 blog. I am honored to be sharing this publication year with such an amazing group of authors and illustrators! Be sure to check their books out! 

p.p.s. I finished the scarf I was working on and started a new one! yay!

No comments: