Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Golden Guernsey

The Red Bengal goat is not actually a goat breed- thanks for voting! This is my first assignment for illustration class: I needed to include 5 things that begin with the letter "G." Imagine how thrilled I was that there is a Golden Guernsey goat! Trying to keep up with back-to-school and the kids and finding art time, still need to get my postcards in the mail, and will be in a gallery show that starts this weekend in Red Wing, MN with fellow CBIG artists. I'll post about that next time. Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Nina Seven N7 said...

this is beautiful, nina! love the color palette.

Sharon Wagner said...

It was a Golden opportunity to get a gold star in class!

Amy Vasterling said...

This is too nice! I love the mom with her hand on the hip. Very funny!

Loni Edwards said...

This is great! I love the colors you chose! Congrats on the gallery showing!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you at the show, Nina!

Bella Sinclair said...

Ahhh, Nina! Delightful! Love all their little faces. Great piece! Good luck getting everything done. :)

Nina Crittenden said...

Thanks, ladies! You are too kind!!!