Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pizza


Congratulations to Pizza- the winner of our Fave Hot Lunch poll! The photos above are from an assignment I just finished for a fab illustration class I am taking! Pardon the poor lighting for the first image- but sometimes it is nice to see what it looks like before I paint it. I have a weird moment before I paint and worry that I will wreck it. Nina=Nerd. I like how this one turned out, though. I'll post the whole thing next time. Oooh, suspense!
Be sure to vote in our next poll: Which Is Not ACTUALLY a Goat Breed

7 comments:

Sharon Wagner said...

It looks like flowers, not pizza. You must be hungry. Kidding!

Nina Seven N7 said...

me think we do have the same brain, i'm going to be taking a class in oct. it's not illustration, though, it's InDesign. can't figure it out on my own, need help! i'd love to hear all about what you learn in class when it's over!

Anonymous said...

You tease!

Nina Seven N7 said...

sure, send me your address -
nina@ninasevenillustrations.com

aimee said...

it's great - both unpainted and painted! you draw the cutest, happiest faces.

Shawn McCann said...

These look great Nina. Look forward to seeing the full piece

Bella Sinclair said...

Fun, fun, fun! She's a little dynamo. :) And you most certainly did not wreck this one. Looking forward to seeing the whole piece!