Monday, August 2, 2010

Dragon Coloring Page

Happy Monday! How are ya!?! I was lucky enough to chat with Elizabeth Raum, the author of Cedric and the Dragon, this weekend. She has a couple book events coming up and was wondering if I would make a dragon coloring page! So fun! (Click on it to enlarge and/or print!)

The reviews are already rolling in:
"I think it's great!" (my five-year-old)
"It's very cute and very, very fun to color!" (my seven-year-old)

This week, we have a break from summer camp, so I hope to make more progress on mural number one and have a portrait to finish. Hope all is well on your end! Happy Coloring!!!


3 comments:

Sharon Wagner said...

"I love to sit on it. And the book's corners look real tasty" Who's that Gus character? What a handsome fellow! As for Cedric, that cutie can hug me anytime." review posted 8/2/10 by my cat Hana.

Eren said...

This looks wonderful Nina! I'm going to print it out for my daughter to color. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture to color!