Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String

Ok- this is my new favorite thing. I don't know what they call it, but it sure speeds along my painting. It sure beats trying to pour water into dishes (and is way more fun). I just finished inking page 17, so I will let it rest and paint tomorrow. I think I have gone through a ton of Micron pens while working on this book... 6 so far, the one I am using now is on it's way to retirement. Wow- that was not super interesting! As I am on the verge of another postcard mailer, I wonder what creative uses I could come up with for extra postcards from previous mailings. Stay tuned, I have a few ideas...


4 comments:

Sharon Wagner said...

A use for all the unmailed, unwanted and unloved postcards? Please share!

aimee said...

that looks like a great water bottle - something tells me one of my girls would steal it and squirt the other one ;)

Bella Sinclair said...

I love looking at play toys! I wanna play. :D I laughed when I noticed you had labeled this post "boring." Is wasn't! :D

Nina Crittenden said...

Sharon- I'm on it.
Aimee- so far my kids have yet to notice it...
Bella- thanks, that made me feel better!