Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Feed the Birds

Now I totally have the song from Mary Poppins stuck in my head! Here is a new sketch that I am going to finish, eventually... Getting used to my new computer, I am a Mac now! Still have to figure out how to get my email to not only GET messages, but send them, too. Baby steps. Oh, and I am going to figure out iTunes if it kills me! I have a hand-me-down iPod from my husband and am excited to get that loaded up with favorite songs. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!


4 comments:

aimee said...

let me know how the mac thing goes... i am probably not far behind you!

Sharon Wagner said...

Love it...so cute!

Nina Seven N7 said...

nina - this is a cute sketch! good luck with your new mac, my daughter has one, but i'm still on a pc. maybe when she goes to college, i can have hers! thanks for your comment on my if entry!

Nina Crittenden said...

Aimee- I think you'll love it!
Sharon- thank you!!!
Nina- You are welcome, and thank you very much!