Friday, April 15, 2011

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

(click to enlarge)

Here is my new postcard, hot off the presses! My first attempt moonlighting as a reporter and a staff photographer at a pretend newspaper... The idea popped into my head one night when I was brushing my teeth. It was fun researching The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and also poring over our local newspaper to try to catch all the details that would make it look as authentic as a pretend article would. It was printed on newsprint, even! One of the publishers I am mailing this to is actually located in Tarrytown, NY.
Coincidence? Yes.
Cool? You betcha!!

7 comments:

Andi Butler said...

Nina that's awesome! : D

Anonymous said...

extra cool, nina! extra clever! you are definitely doing what you are meant to do!

karengenie

Sharon Wagner said...

Love it! It's sure to bring smiles to all those mysterious art directors out there.

Christina Rodriguez said...

I got mine in the mail yesterday, and it totally brightened up my day. I hope it does the same for all those lucky-duck art directors!

Susan Miller said...

That is very clever, coming up with something different is a hard task to accomplish, I think you did that well.

Bella Sinclair said...

Ed Less? Bahahahahahahaha! Oh, you are clever. :D This is a great postcard!

Both my girls were born in Sleepy Hollow, NY! They both have their heads, though.

Nina Crittenden said...

Very belated thank you's to all of you sweet people!