Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Courtney & Leeza

If you are in sunny Florida, be sure to go check out my friend Courtney Pippin-Mathur's artwork from her upcoming book, Maya Was Grumpy, alongside the works of other amazing children's book illustrators in the Sendak & Co exhibit. I just can't wait to get my hands on this book, and I am so thrilled for Courtney's work to be out there for all the world to see.

My friend, Leeza Hernandez, just made an adorable trailer for her new book and she has been featured over at Mr. Schu's blog. Dog Gone! is completely adorable (just like Leeza), I highly recommend that you run out and fetch a copy, this book truly captured my heart.
DogGoneTrailer from LeezaWorks on Vimeo.
I am feeling very honored and extremely grateful to have such an amazing family and brilliant friends. Sending you all my best for a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments: