Sunday, December 12, 2010

My First Interview

I was just thrilled when the lovely ladies over at The Sketchables invited me to do an interview, and they posted it yesterday! Hooray! My sincerest thanks to Kelly, Heather, Diandra, Joy, and Priscilla for being so amazing and inspiring. What a wonderful group of gifted artists! They are as kind as they are talented, and I feel honored to know them. :)
Oh, and in "Minnesota Blizzard News," we figure that we ended up with about 15 inches of snow in our neck of the woods! Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Loni Edwards said...

Congrats Nina! How exciting! And 15 inches? Wow! I am ever so glad that storm went east of us. I am not ready to shovel that much snow just yet. It's coming, no doubt! Again, great job on the interview. So excited for you !

Christina Rodriguez said...

Awesome interview, Nina! I went through a Garfield drawing stage as well! Fun times.

I would've left a comment on The Sketchables but they don't allow Name/URLs to post comments. :(