Friday, December 17, 2010

Snail Mail

Look at my new cute return address label! I ordered a bunch of them from Stand Out Stickers and they turned out beautifully! A snail for snail mail! hee heeThe stickers were a great way to spruce up my new promotional mailer (and spare people from trying to read my handwriting). The woodland theme was rounded out by awesome evergreen stamps from the post office. This is the first time I have not sent out a postcard, and I thought a nice vellum envelope would be fun to give folks a peek at the illo before they even open up the card. It is a good feeling to have all the cards in the mail and on their merry way! Just in case I don't blog again before the New Year, here's wishing you all the best for a safe and happy holiday season! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, nina! those look great [+ are quite clever]! i like th tie-in + it shows that your thinking/design thoughts are connected [follow through]. may they bring you lots of work [in th good way]!

ps : mashed potatoes?! i can be there in just over 3 hours!

karen

Laura Zarrin said...

So cute! Love your mailer!!!

Nayya said...

hi nina! found ur blog and it's very nice blog. hope we can be friend :)

nice to meet you.

-nayya-

Nina Crittenden said...

Karen, Laura, and Nayya- thank you all so much! :)

Sharon Wagner said...

That looks really sharp. Good luck!

Jenn Bower said...

Hi, Nina! I saw that you stopped by my blog and I just wanted to thank you. I have really enjoyed poling around your site and I love your work. I look forward to following along and learning from you.

Christina Rodriguez said...

Lookin' good, Nina! I just know you're going to get lots of new work in 2011!

Casey G. said...

Fabulous mailer Nina! I love that you used a vellum envelope so you can see your art before you open it.

Wonderful job, my fingers are crossed for you!

Joan Holub said...

This is SO cute, Nina!