Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spring

Don't you just love peonies? These cuties bloom every year in our front yard. I have been thinking a lot about springtime as of late... April, specifically, when I'll hop on a jetplane and attend the SCBWI conference in New England (as opposed to Old England, the birthplace of my Mother). Really looking forward to attending a big conference, learning a bunch, and finally meeting some cool kid-booky friends in person. So, I am making up a schedule for myself so I can stay on top of all the things I need to do before the conference (getting a book dummy ready, spiffing up my portfolio, and making a poster to name a few). My new music book assignment just came in, too, so that is great! Juggling some additional kid/family-related things as well, so I thought I'd offer up a pretty photo until I get a chance to post some new art. Hope all is well with you, thank you so much for visiting! xoxo

No comments: