Thursday, August 16, 2012

FOOD!

Vintage Nina Art! I have no idea how old I was when I drew this (it recently turned up in some of my Grandma's things, so sweet that she kept it!), my best guess is elementary school because I remember going through a big phase where all I drew pigs all the time... This seems to be taking place at Perkins and clearly features my love for pancakes (and all things breakfast). The only thing that makes me feel sad when I see this is that the pig seems to have bacon and/or sausage on it's plate... Bon Appetit!

4 comments:

Christina Rodriguez said...

Adorable AND funny, just like you!

John Lechner said...

Great drawing! It stacks up well, it isn't too syrupy, and it's very well-balanced. (And don't worry, that's probably vegetarian bacon.)

Andi Butler said...

Looks supah cute and dee-lish!!

a : )

Michaele Razi said...

Awesome and hilarious!